Welcome to “Hallelujah Hive”, which to us means, “Praise the Lord for the Bees!!”
Here at Hallelujah Hive we see the honeybee as God’s gift to all of us humans. The honeybees are our friends, as they work hard to pollinate two-thirds of the crops we eat. Thanks to the honeybees, we get great harvests of many essential foods.
Honeybees are also the only Natural Gourmet Chefs in the animal kingdom. Just the right ingredients are brought together by their industrious labor to provide themselves, us humans, and even some bears, with raw honey, fresh pollen, beeswax, propolis, and royal jelly. In addition, just so the menu doesn’t get too boring, the bees provide a variety of flavors and colors for the choosing, as in blueberry or orange blossom honey.
Not only are the hive ingredients a valuable natural resource, but they provide wonderful health benefits too. My wife Dorothy and I create natural soaps, 100% beeswax candles, and skin care products using the honey and beeswax from the bees. Thanks to the natural beekeepers, (who also are gifts from God) we are abundantly supplied with raw materials. The Beehive is a rich source to tap into when experts are used.
Here are some interesting facts about the bees and their hive, and why we say “Praise the Lord for the Bees”. For only the vast intelligence of The Great Creator Himself, could create an amazing world like this:
· The Hive has its own government. However, instead of a king, it has a queen, who is served culinary cuisine fit for the leader of the empire (or hive) called Royal Jelly. This gourmet dish helps the queen to grow faster and larger than all the other bees in the hive.
· A typical hive contains 50,000 to 80,000 bees called workers and drones. The workers are the ladies. Their duty is to do most of the work in the hive. The drones are the guys. All they do is mate with the queen and die. Those who do not mate with the queen are thrown out of the hive if there is not enough food. It is certainly a woman’s world in a beehive!
· After mating, the queen goes on to lay as many as 1 million eggs during her 6-year lifetime. All the other bees live about 35 days. The queen lives to see many generations.
· The honeybees create approximately 100,000 perfect hexagon cells in half a dozen combs, holding about 40 pounds of honey, which the bees need to survive an average winter.
· These incredible creatures keep the temperature balanced in the hive by fanning the hive with their wings, building only small openings in their hive, and on very hot days, spreading water over the comb. In the spring, summer and fall, the temperature of the hive is kept between 91 and 97 degrees. In the cold winter, it is kept above 50 degrees.
Believe it or not, some of the longest living, healthiest people in the world are those who keep bees, known as beekeepers. These are mostly in other parts of the world since they do not make a habit of eating the American diet. Here are just a few beneficial items made from the remarkable honeybee:
· Raw Honey— energy, long life, allergy relief, natural anti-biotic, strong digestion, good memory, better breathing, skin moisturizer (especially in Dorothy’s soap and skin cream), and the only food that does not spoil.
· Fresh Bee Pollen—younger skin, more physical strength, only perfect food in the world (all the nutrition a human body needs).
· Propolis—natural anti-biotic, heals acne, heals poison ivy, helps sore throat, heals cold sores, helps stop bleeding and keeps infection away.
· Beeswax—provides light and heat in candle form, cleans the air when melted (beeswax candles give off negative ions). Used for waterproofing and furniture polish.
On our Products Page you’ll find many interesting natural products using the miraculous creations from the hive. Please enjoy reading our website. Learn, and order all you want.
Mark & Dorothy
Send mail to HallelujahHive@epix.net with questions or comments about this web site, or call (570)-401-1353.
Copyright © 2016 Hallelujah Hive
Last Modified: Oct. 3, 2017